Nowadays, smoker plays a very important role in helping the household to cook the excellent meals. However, many people suffer from difficulty in how to use this device. If you want to find out the best smoker for your family, you should pay more attention to this article.
Here are some good tips that you should not ignore:
– Use a bamboo skewer kebab: boiled or thoroughly soaked bamboo skewers and grilled before to avoid burning.
– The normal paper in the oven should not be preferred but you can use stencils – paper that has a waxy coating, heat-resistant. However, you still do not get to touch the heat stencils for stencil still burning when exposed to heat.
– Use anti-adhesive stencils for food, or you can also scan an oil layer on trays / containers before putting food in to-stick.
– You can use the oven to reheat leftovers or defrosting food without microwaves. You can reheat / grill at the same time many different dishes by placing them all on a baking tray.
– Have a good tip I learned from the Internet is refreshing children’s crayons. Babies often broken crayons into small pieces and then throw it in the corner rolling home, you can pick up the pieces of wax and placed in the “mold” that you want and place in the oven, set the temperature about 250 degrees Celsius for a few minutes, the wax will melt, you take off and let it cool to be able to use as new. When the wax back broken, you repeat the action on
.- Always marinate food with spices before baking to food more delicious.
– After the meal, you use a wet towel to wipe the stain immediately (while still slightly warm oven), then wipe dry cloth, to avoid food sticking long or standing water in unsanitary and oven later will be hard to clean and unsanitary.
– Set the cooking functions:
Each food will need different levels of heat being put into the smoker.
+ With meats like chicken, beef, pork, you should to the highest temperature (the highest temperature in the oven of 250 ° C typically, a few high-end line with higher heat levels). With a whole grilled fish, you should put at about 200 degrees C for fish skin quite flammable, and you can fire outside but undercooked inside. You can use aluminum foil to cover the face when the skin has been burnt meat but undercooked meat, but note not to touch the heat of the furnace for melting aluminum foil will be. If laced honey, should reduce the baking temperature and should only honey basting the meat was almost nine.
+ With vegetables, you should set the temperature between 150-170 degrees C to avoid loss of vitamins. If the new grilled chicken dishes such vegetables, grilled chicken you before, until nearly cooked, then the grilled vegetables on the same.
+ With the cakes, you should comply with the formula set forth in the heat. The more hard the cake, the more demanding temperature accuracy. If your oven temperature is not stable, you need to learn from experience through each heat baking to adjust accordingly.
+ Before baking whatever, you need preheated about 5-10 minutes before putting the food on the grill. This will help the food immediately be exposed to high temperatures and will help create more delicious food. Even if you have preheated when putting food in temperature, you would reduce the smoker. Therefore, if not preheated, food will take longer than new ripe and baked goods will lose crispness when water flows due to temperature is not high enough. If you are baking, especially cakes need high bloom as Gateaux, the cake will not achieve the necessary expansion when the oven is not preheated.
+ You can also set the minimum temperature (typically 100 ° C) when drying foods, eg snack drying, or dried biscuits, bread was being cooled, IU, we will quickly crispy. I usually eat dried seaweed meal prior to our over yet crunchy as new. Or you can slice them dried almond browned before almond biscuit recipe, would eat more delicious.
Top of Form